Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm Back

Wow, I apologize for my lack of blogging lately. for some weird reason my blog hasnt been publishing my posts or when it does, it deletes the whole thing. so im going to try at this again and start new. i wish i always had something big to post about, but i don't, sadly. but on the positive, things in the Rohm family are going well! we are still loving our new home. its a starter home, so nothing big, but we are loving it none the less! Living in CA is great for the most part. we have a great job that ty is doing really well at. he has been there for just over a year now with PCL industrial services being a project engineer. since he has started he has been given 2 raises. counting our blessings with that! and he is starting to go to all the project manager meetings now, which means he will be made into a project manager soon. SO GREAT! im a proud wifey. yeah. as for me, im busy being a stay at home mom to my two lovely children. we recently added another member to the Rohm family. her name is misty and she is a cute crazy pug. i always wanted a dog in our own family and i never really seriously considered a pug untill ty suggested getting one. i found her on craigslist and couldnt resist. she is super hyper but she keeps us entertained. my girls love her and she is a great addition to our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment